Terms & Conditions
- The website does not reflect outfit availability (we rent through multiple platforms). It's always a good idea to confirm first before placing an order whether an outfit is available for your preferred date, or if we can get it to you in time. You can flick us a message on Instagram @highendoutfithub, we are usually quick to reply.
- We are of course happy to refund any orders booked where we don't have the outfit available.
- ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. There is no refunds if you don't end up wearing or liking the outfit. Placing an order means that we are reversing the outfit for you, please just book a try on if you want to try something on first but are happy not to have the outfit secured if someone else gets it first.
- We usually express post interstate orders on Monday, or Tuesday morning at the latest for arrival by Friday. Note that we don't post rural orders last minute, so please book in advance as much as possible. Normal post time for express orders is 2-3 days.
- You can also select postage if you live in WA, which is slightly cheaper due to not usually needing to be express.
- All postage orders include a return satchel with our address on it to post back.
- IMPORTANT: Please post orders back by Monday night at the latest. Parcels must be completely filled out and signed. Express satchels need to be dropped in a yellow Aus post box or at a counter, and standard satchels need to be posted in a red post box or at a counter.
- Please book a 'pick-up' appointment in order to collect orders pre-booked on the website.
- We will inform you when outfits are ready for collection, but generally you can pick up an outfit anytime in the one week leading up to your event.
Damages and staining
- We no longer charge a bond on orders, however extra costs will apply for outfits returned in a condition where marks/stains do not come out from ordinary cleaning.
- If an outfit needs to be sent to the dry cleaners, or for a repair you will be charged the price of the cleaning or repair.
- If an outfit is returned in such a way that it can't be fixed, you will be required to pay a replacement cost, and can keep the damaged or stained outfit. We work closely in the rare situation that this does happen with the renter to ensure that a fair agreement is reached.
- PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN WEARING OUR OUTFITS. Pick an appropriate outfit for your event. We have a lot of cheaper more casual options available for events that may be a bit more messy !
- Strictly all outfits must be returned by Monday night (for weekend rentals).
- Postal order returns can be tracked by us, and a $10 per date late fee may be charged on late returns.
- Local returns must be dropped in our returns bucket, a $10 per day late fee may be charged if there is no agreement to drop back the outfit later/for a flexible return.
- We don't like to implement late fees, but unfortunately we have had issues with having to cancel the following booking etc. due to late returns (and some unhappy girls who have had their orders cancelled). Please return outfits ASAP to help us out ! Thanks